Serving The Entire Phoenix Metro Area
General Policies:PLEASE CALL IN TO OUR OFFICE TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE OPENINGS IN YOUR TIME FRAME. (602) 434-7209
- Payment in full is required in advance to secure your driving lesson reservation (we have a no refund policy).
- You will receive a calendar invite that outlines your scheduled lessons. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately if you have any questions or require any changes. NOTE: If your calendar is not set to the correct timezone (Arizona) your lesson times may appear to be incorrect.
- Students must bring their valid AZ Driver’s Permit to each lesson (or Drivers License or International License, if applicable).
- All lessons must be scheduled within 30 days of payment (but they do not have to be completed within 30 days of payment).
- Spouses, parents, friends, siblings and children are not allowed to accompany the student during lessons due to insurance purposes .
- Please give notice if changes must be made to your schedule 48 hours before the day of the lesson. Availability may be limited when rescheduling on short notice.
- We do not issue refunds or credits if you miss your scheduled lesson or do not show up. You need to call our office to reschedule or CANCEL an lesson.
- Due to unsafe road conditions during heavy rainstorms or dust storms, Deer Valley Driving School reserves the right to cancel driving lessons due to weather conditions. We will make every effort to reschedule you to the next available time that fits your schedule.
- Because we want our cars to always be in optimal working order and safe for our students, lessons may have to be rescheduled due to unforeseeable car issues (even though we keep all cars on a strict maintenance schedule). Should this happen, we will make every effort to reschedule you to the next available time that fits your schedule.